STOP THE COVID-19 PROLONGED PANDEMIC
COVID-19 Vaccines are necessary because:
- They are safe, effective and easy to administer (including the booster shots).
- They are Life-Savers.
- They can greatly help to reduce the spread of the virus and ultimately put an end to this protracted pandemic.
- They are medical miracles against a killer-virus and a devastating plague.
- They can help reset the national economy, re-start citizenry livelihoods and enhance global comfort.
- They are free, available and accessible.
- Vaccines hesitancy and outright refusal can cause preventable deaths, untold pains. irreversible losses and avoidable regrets
- Misinformation and/or falsehood about them can increase hospitalizations and put lives at great risks.
- Promoting vaccinations against COVID-19 is important for freedom of movement of persons around the country and across the globe.